listed here are the steps on learn how to play Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio on the HomePod 2:
- Guarantee that your HomePod 2 is linked to the web and that you’ve an Apple Music subscription.
- Open the Apple Music app in your iPhone or iPad.
- Discover a tune that’s accessible in Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio.
- Faucet on the ••• button subsequent to the tune title.
- Faucet on Audio High quality.
- Choose Dolby Atmos.
- Begin enjoying the tune.
The HomePod 2 will now play the tune in Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio. You possibly can confirm this by trying on the Now Enjoying display in your iPhone or iPad. The audio high quality will likely be proven as Dolby Atmos.
Listed below are some further suggestions:
- You may as well play Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio on the HomePod 2 by utilizing AirPlay. To do that, open the Music app in your iPhone or iPad and begin enjoying a tune. Then, faucet on the AirPlay icon within the top-right nook of the display and choose your HomePod 2.
- In case you are undecided if a tune is obtainable in Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio, you may search for the Dolby Atmos emblem subsequent to the tune title within the Apple Music app.
- Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio requires web connection. In case you are experiencing issues with streaming Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio, attempt connecting your HomePod 2 to a wired community.
Apple’s HomePod 2 has arrived and if you wish to play Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio from the speaker then this information will stroll you thru learn how to do it.
Spatial Audio is a brand new approach of listening to music, the place the audio has extra depth and does a greater job of immersing you within the artist’s imaginative and prescient. Apple Music added Spatial Audio via the Dolby Atmos audio format a couple of years in the past, and it really works on numerous gadgets.
One gadget that does of making an immersive soundscape is HomePod 2 and beneath you’ll learn how to simply guarantee your HomePod is correctly enjoying again Spatial Audio.
What you’ll want:
- Apple HomePod 2 (the unique mannequin works with the identical methodology, as does the HomePod Mini)
- An Apple Music subscription
The Brief Model
- Open the Dwelling app
- Faucet the three dots
- Faucet Dwelling Settings
- Select the proper person
- Choose Apple Music
- Toggle on Dolby Atmos
Open the Dwelling app
First off, unlock your iPhone and discover the Dwelling app. You possibly can see the icon for this beneath. It resembles a small yellow and orange home.
Faucet the three dots within the prime nook
When you’re within the Dwelling app, it’s best to see a small three-dotted menu possibility within the prime nook. Faucet this.
Faucet Dwelling Settings
Now faucet on the choice known as Dwelling Settings – it will then take you to a different Settings display.
Beneath Folks, faucet on the person who has Apple Music
Right here you’ll see an space known as Folks. You need to faucet on the person within the family that has the Apple Music subscription. If there’s just one person seen, click on that.
Faucet Apple Music
There ought to now be an possibility accessible known as Apple Music underneath the Media space. Faucet this.
Toggle on Dolby Atmos
The ultimate half is to toggle on the Dolby Atmos possibility. Merely faucet the greyed-out toggle in order that it switches to inexperienced and also you’re able to play Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio via HomePod.
Do I have to pay for Dolby Atmos Spatial Audio?
No, this comes as a part of the Apple Music subscription and also you don’t have to spend additional for it.
Last Updated on July 23, 2023 by Admin