Listed below are the steps on find out how to customise the Samsung Galaxy S23 lock display screen:
- Go to Settings > Lock display screen > Lock display screen model.
- Select from the next choices:
- Image: That is the default possibility. You’ll be able to select a photograph out of your gallery or take a brand new one.
- Clock: This selection shows the time and date in your lock display screen. You’ll be able to select the font, colour, and dimension of the clock.
- AOD: This selection shows a always-on show in your lock display screen. You’ll be able to select the clock, notifications, and different data that you simply wish to show on the AOD.
- After getting chosen a lock display screen model, you possibly can customise the next settings:
- Background: You’ll be able to select a distinct background picture or wallpaper in your lock display screen.
- Model: You’ll be able to select the model of the lock display screen, similar to a plain background or a background with a clock.
- Notifications: You’ll be able to select how notifications are displayed in your lock display screen.
- Shortcuts: You’ll be able to select which apps are displayed as shortcuts in your lock display screen.
Listed below are some further suggestions for customizing your Samsung Galaxy S23 lock display screen:
- Use a photograph that you simply love as your lock display screen background.
- Select a clock that’s simple to learn and that matches your model.
- Customise the notifications so that you simply solely see those which might be essential to you.
- Add shortcuts to your favourite apps so as to entry them rapidly.
The Samsung Galaxy S23 collection is now accessible worldwide, with Samsung’s OneUI including additional performance to the Android smartphone assortment. That features the flexibility to customize the lock display screen, however how do you do it?
Whereas Samsung doesn’t do an amazing job at promoting the truth that the Samsung Galaxy S23’s lock display screen is totally customisable, it’s. In actual fact, you possibly can change all the pieces from the design and font of the clock to the best way that notifications seem on display screen.
It’s additionally accessible to older Samsung Galaxy smartphone customers, so long as the smartphone has the OneUI 5 update put in. If you happen to’re in want of an improve, check out our collection of the best Samsung phones right now.
If you happen to’re fascinated about making your telephone a bit of extra private, right here’s find out how to customise your Samsung Galaxy S23’s lock display screen.
What you’ll want:
The Brief Model
- Open the Settings app.
- Faucet Lock Display.
- Faucet Edit Lock Display.
- Customise your lock display screen expertise.
How you can customise the Samsung Galaxy S23 lock display screen
Open the Settings app
Step one is to open the Settings app in your Samsung Galaxy S23. It’s the app icon with the mechanical cog wheel in the event you’re not sure.
Faucet Lock Display
From throughout the Settings menu, scroll down and faucet Lock Display to entry your lock display screen settings.
Faucet Edit Lock Display
From this menu you possibly can allow and customise the always-on show, however that’s not what we’re right here for. Faucet the Edit Lock Display icon to proceed.
Customise your lock display screen
From this lock display screen preview menu, you possibly can faucet nearly any factor on display screen to customize it.
This consists of the time, which when tapped provides you the choice of fixing the model, font and color, in addition to the look of notifications and even the shortcuts that seem on the backside of the display screen. You may also change your wallpaper from this menu, in the event you haven’t already.
When you’re pleased along with your customisation, merely faucet Performed within the top-right nook to save lots of your adjustments.
Can I modify the lock display screen shortcuts on the backside of the show?
Sure! From the lock display screen preview talked about above, merely faucet the icon you’d like to exchange and select from a variety of shortcuts. These can both be features, like enabling the torch, or offering fast entry to an app, although third-party app entry would require you to unlock the telephone first.
Can I add textual content to my lock display screen?
Sure, you possibly can add textual content on the backside of the lock display screen by tapping the + Contact Data button. Whereas it’s designed for contact particulars in case your telephone will get misplaced and located, you possibly can put no matter you want within the textual content field that seems.
Does lock display screen customisation work with older Samsung Galaxy smartphones?
Sure, lock display screen customisation was launched with the OneUI 5 replace, so so long as your Samsung Galaxy smartphone has that replace, you possibly can benefit from lock display screen customisation.
Last Updated on July 21, 2023 by Admin